View Single Post
AceRimmer

AceRimmer has no updates.

8 yr Member
2 hugs
given
Default May 29, 2021 at 01:09 PM

In a meeting the other day she said she could take steps to have me fired for refusing to obey her orders. I said her orders were unethical and I have a duty to question unethical orders. I said I could get into trouble for following unethical orders but she said I was covered if I was following orders from my supervisor. I have looked up cases where people were following unethical orders and they can still be prosecuted. I told her I would rather get fired now for being ethical than later on for not being ethical.

Then she got frustrated and told me that ethics were arbitrary. She said some other things after that but I didn't pick them up because I was so stunned about that statement. I finally told her that her statement was very disturbing to me . After the meeting I reported it to the Chief and the Quality Assurance manager. I didn't have a meeting with them until late next week though. many people have told me they are complaining about the things my boss is doing, but no one has done enough to make her stop. She keeps getting worse and worse.

Hugs from:
hvert, Open Eyes, RoxanneToto, Turtle_Rider, unaluna