View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 31, 2021 at 03:26 PM

I got 3 iced teas with 6 Splenda each this morning. It wasn’t anything I haven’t had before. I often get 3. I chugged them like I usually do and then 15 minutes after the last one I threw up on the floor a bit and then projectile vomited in the toilet for a good minute. I wasn’t even nauseated or feeling full from them or anything. I legit just needed to suddenly puke my guts out. I felt better afterwards and I’ve been eating and drinking fine since. I’ve had a piece of coffee cake, an Amy’s cheddar burrito, an Atkins shake, a 100 calorie package of almonds, and a bowl of shrimp wonton soup with the broth dumped out. For dinner I’ll probably have another Atkins shake and some zucchini noodles. I have down, 1350 calories. I haven’t had any visteril in 2 days.

But everyone is all like “drink liquids to help you stay full and not be hungry” My old therapist would be jumping down my throat if I was still seeing her since she was so sure I had an ED and chugging large iced teas to not be hungry may be considered unhealthy behaviors.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; May 31, 2021 at 03:47 PM..