View Single Post
Michael2Wolves
Account Suspended

Member Since Jan 2018
247 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 01, 2021 at 08:37 PM

...but I want my dreams back...I fear that loss of dreams means that I won't even get to enjoy a psuedo-afterlife because it's probably indicative of calcification of the pineal gland. See? I read way too much. I know too much.

"With the more one knows,
faster the lunacy grows,
sprung from knowledge gained
to form a hallowed pain..."

Looking back at what I've written in this thread, I realize I'm beginning to lose sight of the line where reality ends and delusion begins. I keep learning more, and knowledge is a drug like any other for me. Yeah, I feel that space, that missing something, and it's like what you would imagine someone might feel if someone else were to go back in time and mess with that person's timeline. Only, I see more than just my own timeline--I see all the probable timelines I can choose from in each moment. Not in any detail, but I can "focus-in" and explore each of them in detail and follow back the "tree" to now to see how those possibilities connect.

And here's the kicker. That dream I mention, about getting shot in the head? I think I'm in the house where it happens, because I moved to Austin, and lo and behold, my office has that vague familiarity I recognize from the dream. I think it's the light from the window, but still. It's kind of eerie. It all kind of leaving me rather exhausted and so I just sort of drift ghost-like from day to day.
Michael2Wolves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote