View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,869 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 02, 2021 at 07:16 AM

Thanks for teaching me a new term. I hadn’t heard of ‘humble brag’, lol, so funny!

I remember days before the internet where people would take a million slide photos of their trips and make company sit there and watch their home movies. Now, your friend did the same thing but posted it on social media, making everyone watch her home movies.

There are professional travel celebrities who take trips and report on everywhere they go and eat, etc…. People like to watch those shows, but people find it so obnoxious when regular people do it.

I went on Facebook in a rare moment the other day. I see there is a friend suggestion for me. It’s a person who unfriended me years ago. I went right off facebook. Yuck.

I find facebook is evil.

But, I did have one, brief, nice exchange with a person who is one of my ‘friends’ because I went on to find more information about someone I had just learned about and saw an old post from this friend that I had even liked. So I posted on that old post saying hello to him and sending regards. He replied and we had a little chuckle about something. So, that was a good thing that facebook served.