View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 03, 2021 at 12:00 PM

I talked about this with my T yesterday. He's going out of town for a week in late July, and I said how I wanted to be able to see him in person for at least part of a session before that, if possible.

He said he's done a couple outdoor sessions since the pandemic and would be willing to do that with me (like, not every time, but to have one). He thought I might be uncomfortable with it because I tend to cry at some point each session, and this would be in public. I said I'd be OK with it, that I imagined being outside (vs. in his office or at home) would make me less likely to cry. He said I could "marinate" on the idea a bit.

I figure I'll try it, but probably not for a couple weeks (in part because I'll be out of town a few days in there). Though part of me wants to ask if we could meet in person tomorrow or Monday, but I don't know? Actually, I think it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Maybe I'll ask about Monday though. I can always change my mind to be virtual, as all he'd be doing is walking downstairs and outside the building--it's not like he'd have to schedule extra time to meet me in a park or something.

Has anyone done outdoor sessions? How has it been? We wouldn't have to be masked.
LonesomeTonight is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, SlumberKitty