View Single Post
Brego
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2020
55 hugs
given
Default Jun 03, 2021 at 10:22 PM

I am having a dream that I can speak at all....

It sounds wonderful.

Any kind of conversation is alright with me. I would speak to open air in the desperation that someone talked to me for once in my life. And if it were ever deep and meaningful conversation, then I might bust a gut trying to say anything at all once more. I've gotten out of not talking at all. And it is wonderful. Just med-checks trained me to have a way to say things that is ingrained in my head. Since I never speak, the check-ups seemed to make me a more conversing person. It was a big jump. And even thought it was a med-check, I was thrilled I talked. I feel like I'm going far in this world in the near future because of the doctors. Once more it all matters.

Not talking at all, it seems to have made me a bad conversationalist. I wish I had taken the time out to just speak to so many people. Never thought they would really accept it though. That was a farce though. Not talking at all made me wish so much later that I could even just voice my opinion. And there is some information that says I don't have to worry so much about it all. Need to get through it.

But deep conversation is the best.
Brego is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut