Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 04, 2021 at 01:02 AM

[COLOR="Indigo"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvert View Post
I get flagged for a special search every time I come into the US from another country. I am sure I am on some kind of list/have a flag next to my name, maybe as a possible cheese smuggler.

I like to read conspiracy theory websites even though I don't believe in the theories and sometimes worry that my browsing history will add me to some kind of watchlist. I also think my phone is listening to my conversations sometimes - it is just too weird how you can talk to someone about something random and all of a sudden see an ad for it??

I don't have the FB app installed on my phone. The other day I saw someone I haven't seen in six months. Now they are appearing in my FB feed when they normally don't. What is with that? We had no electronic communication, no text, no email, no FB messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/COLOR
You are not crazy. Your phone is listening. A lot of times you have enabled the microphone but many times there’s not much you can do. The ads are targeted. Next time you’re on Instagram start talking about Pepsi or Doritos and see what happens he won’t believe it. I also like to re-conspiracy theory websites especially with what we have going on from January 6.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote