View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2021 at 01:00 PM

Lol....this morning I was getting my truck loaded to haul the food & water up to my horse at the barn down the road. Had the garage door open. Decided to make a cup of coffee before I left. Hit the button to close the garage door while opening the door into the kitchen. I couldn't believe Gabe kitty could make it OUT the kitchen door & out the garage door before it was even half way closed. He is good because he never wanders far from the house & even though he knows I feed all the birds on my deck, he never bothers them. He wanders around a little then comes back up to me wanting back in.

Giving pills to my cat, I always ground them up & mixed in moist food. My dogs were good with meds on cheese balls. Forget getting a worker tube in my horses mouth. Lol....I squirt it into her feed & mix it around & cover it with chunks of carrot & apple mixed in. Always gone so I know she got it all. Ah, the fun of giving meds to our critters

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
lizardlady, possum220