View Single Post
Painterwithlight

Member Since Jun 2021
23 hugs
given
Trig Jun 05, 2021 at 11:47 PM

I have PTSD. I have nightmares especially if I fall asleep early and don't take meds.and don't have music on.
Forgot music,fell asleep before I took meds... Not good. I had a serie sof nightmares most I don't remember thank god and I half woke up several times And idiot me dived back in like oh no not giving up.
Dreamed of piles of vomit talking to me, trying to get me murderous. Dreames of shadows moving..dreamed I heArd blood curtling screams,, tried to get through window but too small, tried to hid behind dark door, yanked out by a tall murdering demon thing all shadows and horror yanked me by arm onto knife and that jerk of it hitting home woke me up.

Night terrors normally involve my friends and family. I know it isn't real now ...night terrors hUnt for hours After I wake up.

Tonight I just took meds.

I am reducing contact with my mom..it's hard.i want a reset o. Our dysfunctional relationship and I don't think I will get one. In communicated as clear as I could, she is accepting boundaries but also not responding when I try to keep partial.contact on my terms.

That was scary dream.

Fireflies

By me

Painterwithlight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, Moose72, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
Buffy01