Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,457 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 06, 2021 at 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisewin View Post
From the issue itself I do not understand where the big hurt and anger comes from. Sounds like a minor miscommunication between you two. With a T that has proven to be kind and helpful. But she is a human who makes small (and even big) mistakes, might not have perfect memory, might not have a perfect day and so on. Sounds like you make a huge deal out of nothing really. I hope you get things talked through soon, like you always do. Good luck!
I do not find this supportive. Just because you don't understand, doesn't mean it's not a big deal to me. This IS a big deal to me. L even says so. She says it's my trauma parts that are reacting, and they deserve love, nurture, a voice, understanding, and curiosity. Saying it's not a big deal is dismissive of my pain and what I experienced. Just another person who tries to squash my feelings. It hurts. I hurt.

I do want to clarify too that I have not given up yet on my relationship with L. I am trying to work through this. That is why I'm posting here. If I gave up, this would be a different thread. Then maybe I could understand me getting a lot of resistance.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, Lostislost, RoxanneToto