View Single Post
Anonymous 42424

Thumbs up Jun 09, 2021 at 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvert View Post
I didn't get a lot done yesterday except for what was scheduled. I have three things scheduled today but luckily there is a big block of time in the middle to work on things.
1. Trip planning
2. Yard work before it's too hot
3. Portfolio work
Do you usually use a schedule with a lot of room for other things? If so, that is wise!

I usually use an app with the things I need to do over time and mark them done when they are done. I have scheduled something every week that I have to do, like meeting friends, do physical exercises and so on. All the other things (outside of the necessary things I have to do to take care of my general health) are done with regard to my energy (I have several physical diseases). For me this way of arranging it works fine. It gives me a good balance between necessary rest, work, good times and what have to be done in the home.

For the time being I am here instead of at the app. At my place the vaccines where delayed, so there was a lot of time waiting to participate in the society again. I feel like it is a bit difficult to find back to the old routines (before Corona), but I am sure that after a few weeks here I will probably find back to my normal routines again.

Peace to you and the others here!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hvert