View Single Post
Alive99
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default Jun 10, 2021 at 04:09 AM

Hey @JasonPerreira0.

My advice is, break up with her. Don't waste time on this any more.

Why?

She clearly is not honest with you.

That in my eyes is enough reason for a break-up.

Find someone else who doesn't have a secret life and commitment issues, who doesn't give you weird, vague and not straightforward explanations of stuff and so on. Someone who doesn't cause you to keep overthinking things due to their vague and mixed signals.

But there is more, see below.

To me the following in particular stand out from your post:

- She waited with sex until you told her you aren't too "crazy" about her, like you are fine with letting her go. Possibly means she wants to make sure you don't pose too much risk while she's doing her secret life. She may want you around for your money, or something like that. This one is just my "intuition" but I do feel something is wrong with that. Do examine what material or other advantages she may be looking for with you.

- The fact that she sends mixed signals in general. Big red flag right there. She's constantly telling you how much in love she is with you, yet she talks about needing freedom about dating different guys, being able to do whatever she wants, travelling by herself, blah blah. She may want you for your money again, and wants to keep as much freedom as possible while being with you.

- Bad sign: she doesn't post about you two. Did she expect that you wouldn't ever go back on social media?

- The story about getting kicked out of the house all of a sudden. I don't think that's a real story. Or at least it can't be how it actually happened. Funny, not the first time I see someone talking about stories of getting kicked out, while that someone is looking to take advantage of someone else by getting their sympathy with stories like that, whether true partially or not at all true.

- She's still sending mixed signals with claiming she has no libido. Yet is able to flirt with other guys. Suppose she suddenly has "no libido" when she doesn't feel like paying you with sex for whatever other advantage she's hoping to get from you. You are right, it's not okay that she posts these pictures but doesn't share them with you.

- And then the true big red flag that really on its own should already end this relationship. She talks about fear of commitment.

Forget this woman. Please stop the overanalysing of how she should be in her sexual prime, or why she has the constant hesitation, even though you made it clear you are serious and so on. Please stop, and just go and dump her. Find someone else who doesn't do mixed signals. Preferably someone who needs nothing from you in terms of money or other advantages. Or if they don't have money, they do have genuine intentions and feelings, i.e. no mixed signals, no vague "explanations", no sending hearts to random guys, is willing to COMMIT, and even have a family if you want a family (I don't know if you do), etc.

And. Yes, it's normal for you to feel fooled. If you continued this relationship, you'd just feel even more fooled.

The other post above mine is good too, don't show any desperateness, just dump her.

Good luck.
Alive99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote