View Single Post
WovenGalaxy
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2019
4,842 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 10, 2021 at 07:01 AM

It's hard to say what's really going on with her, I think, because she is not being straight with you. You're getting mixed messages. I agree with the poster who said she pretty much said she wants to be single still. That is what she said to you. Believe it when people say things to you. With her instagram account, too, it sounds like she was at a different place than you were with the relationship, 2 months in. In terms of her libido, yes, she absolutely could be having libido issues (I disagree that she's "too young"), or a psychological issue due to her past breakup, she could be seeing someone else, we don't know. You don't know. But it sounds like...there are some trust issues on your end that are valid. You could certainly bring up instagram, if it's a public profile, and ask her (you could say you were interested in having an account yourself and checking it out, though yes, there is a chance she will not receive this well). Maybe you will get some clarity. Maybe not. It's hard because you're saying "I love you," having sex with her, and (partially) enjoying yourself with her. Something sounds off though and it just sounds like you guys aren't on the same wavelength despite her not admitting it.
WovenGalaxy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote