View Single Post
Anonymous 42424

Thumbs up Jun 10, 2021 at 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvert View Post
@GoGo2 I like to have big blocks of unscheduled time and don't mind if that comes from clustering scheduled things or doing one thing in the morning and another later in the day. I also like using apps. I go a little overboard. I have one app where I list everything I have to do, then most mornings I start off with a sort of journal template about the day ahead, and then I block out activities to certain time periods in Excel. And I post a few here, lol. I don't do all those things every day.

I did no yard work. Too hot! The heat wave has finally broken. I also attended an invigorating discussion that has me all fired up to work on my portfolio.

1.Plan for portfolio completion
2. Something outside
3. Portfolio work
Seems like you have a good system, hvert! I only set up a specific time when I need to be somewhere at a specific time. I try to have order in the most necessary as well, like mealtimes and exercise times and work hours (I work a few hours a week). I always rest after the evening news, either with a book or Netflix. In the summer, outside of vaccation, I sometimes like to rest in the sun at the balcony without doing anything, just enjoy that I am alive. Sometimes I have guests and other times I am a guest. I always try to calm down before bedtime after whatever I have done that evening.

I can understand that you did not do yard work yesterday. It was hot here too. I had problems with sleeping this night because of heat. Today I have welcomed the rain and some wind!

Peace to you and the others here!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
cinnamonstick, hvert