View Single Post
cinnamonstick

Member Since Oct 2015
256 hugs
given
Default Jun 10, 2021 at 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo2 View Post
Seems like you have a good system, hvert! I only set up a specific time when I need to be somewhere at a specific time. I try to have order in the most necessary as well, like mealtimes and exercise times and work hours (I work a few hours a week). I always rest after the evening news, either with a book or Netflix. In the summer, outside of vaccation, I sometimes like to rest in the sun at the balcony without doing anything, just enjoy that I am alive. Sometimes I have guests and other times I am a guest. I always try to calm down before bedtime after whatever I have done that evening.

I can understand that you did not do yard work yesterday. It was hot here too. I had problems with sleeping this night because of heat. Today I have welcomed the rain and some wind!

Peace to you and the others here!
Everyone sounds so together. You all should be proud. So if we post a list, do we come back the next day to our post and say if it was completed? I don't want to screw up the flow. I am struggling with even logging on...so that in itself is worth something.

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, hvert, Sunflower123