Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 10, 2021 at 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive99 View Post
Hey all. I am interested in this....with your depression, have you experienced this, trying to do some task or even just basic things after you wake up, or during the day, but if you force yourself to do the thing, it feels like you skipped warmup before doing a harder workout? If that makes sense... like this way you feel you have to put in more energy to do the task than necessary, and it feels almost painful, painfully forced.

I'd be VERY interested if anyone found ways to warmup properly without that taking long hours lol.

I noticed one thing so far for myself, if I can talk to someone or I just feel it's like someone is listening to me (even if I'm just journalling alone or writing somewhere online where no one is currently paying attention but they might read it later). Then, if I can feel someone is paying attention like that, I'm able to talk spontaneously about something kind of negative and then after that I might be warmed up for the task, for a while at least.

Problem: with journalling I don't often feel this mood that it's like someone is paying attention (even tho' I'm alone).

And I am not even sure if this is the only way to do the warmup. I'd like to find other ways.

Thanks so much for any response!

Try having to be at work at 6 and 5 in the morning lol. I know someone who says they need alone time in the morning before they start their day. Sounds like similar issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Alive99