View Single Post
pwok

Member Since Jun 2021
Default Jun 11, 2021 at 02:06 PM

I moved to a new home recently, all is good except there is one individual (in his late 20s) who shouts insults me from afar. I don’t know the guy or why the focus on me – but I know I look like an empath / an easy target. On a recent incident, he ramped it way up – what was different this time was he had an audience. I confronted him and we had heated words. He wasn’t letting up, so I eventually walked away – I felt embarrassed for both of us but he seemed in his element.

He’s trying very hard to come across as a thug – anything like a restraining order would be a win for him.

He’s obviously physically stronger than me and uses body language etc to give the impression of physical threat. It’s difficult to tell how real that threat is.

I’m well studied on the subject of narcissists. This guy ticks ticks all the boxes to a degree I haven't seen in quite some time. Hence I’m posting the question here.

Is there really anything I can do except wait it out and hope it doesn't descend into violence?
pwok is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Fuzzybear, mssweatypalms, RoxanneToto