View Single Post
Anonymous 42424

Thumbs up Jun 11, 2021 at 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo2 View Post
No specific plans for tomorrow. I will be occupied with religious "things" and I will take a shopping round as well. After being inside for almost 1 1/2 year because of Corona, I need some new clothes.
I have had a good day. I did not get all the clothes I had decided to buy, but am satisfided whith the way things are.

Quote:
For the time being I am here instead of at the app. At my place the vaccines where delayed, so there was a lot of time waiting to participate in the society again. I feel like it is a bit difficult to find back to the old routines (before Corona), but I am sure that after a few weeks here I will probably find back to my normal routines again.
I think that I am able to go back to use the app only, now. It was useful to come here for these days. I have ordered dinner delivery for whole week to come. My home is in order and the "self going" vacuum machine will be installed next week. Look forward to that and to my vacation that has become possible due to the vaccine.

Good to see that this thread has got more users now. May you all benefit from that!

Bye bye for now and peace to all!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hvert