View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,117 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 11, 2021 at 05:20 PM

The week is just about over, being the first whole week of retirement. I remembered on my single weeks off from work, I would get very depressed on Thursday & Friday because that nice week off was coming to an end. Funny how yesterday and today, I feel just like that. So I guess it still hasn't sunk in to me yet that I'm not going to a job for a good while, at least.

Lately, in the last couple of days, I have been feeling a little more depressed than I thought I would. I feel bad for feeling that way. As of now, there had been two loses as the job ended for me in which I really enjoyed until a couple of months ago when it changed, and losing the only friend I had due to some intense disagreements. I had a couple of doctor appointments this week for check-ups and they were both fine. However I have an appointment for next Monday to a dermatologist for a check up. I have not had some good results in the past with it, as I had some skin cancers removed. It wasn't much but it's a nuisance.

Also today I got a call from the eye exam I had yesterday and it turned out that, as I paid for the service yesterday, there was an additional charge that was forgotten on the bill. I couldn't believe it.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn