View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,046 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 11, 2021 at 07:54 PM

For me phone calls are challenging. Anything I can do by chat or e-mail instead of a call I do so. My husband spends a lot of work time on phone calls, whereas I don't, so sometimes if a call needs to be made about a bill or a product order, he asks if I can because he's burnt out by hours on the phone. My Spanish is fluent, but it still stresses me out. I don't know how I did my former job where I had to call people all over the Americas to ask for information. The worst thing is that both my first and last names are unusual, so I spend way too much time spelling it all out and then responding to questions about where I am from.

I did get this very nice woman a few weeks ago when I called about an order that didn't arrive. In that case I was more relaxed and I was able to straighten things out.

I understand completely, but don't have real suggestions. I just have to push through because I know that I need to resolve a problem.

In-person things don't usually bother me as much, except for the endless lines. It's been ages since I have gone in person to deal with the bank, government, etc. due to all the lockdowns.
rechu is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn