View Single Post
Uykulu

Member Since Jun 2018
690 hugs
given
Default Jun 12, 2021 at 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biba_yu View Post
Thank you, @MickeyCheeky, I am not currently able to move but I dream about it. Another city maybe, but I doubt that would change anything. Moving to another country is problematic now but I hope this situation with disease will resolve soon so we can all live our lives. I don't know if environment is the problem though, I hope it is, because then I can move. But if I am the problem then I don't know how to solve it anymore.
Thanks @Uykulu, I will try Chat.

To add, I tied a lot, I visited a lot of neuropsychiatrists, therapists, psychologists, I went to meditations and tried mindfullness, and I have been on antidepressants and still on anti-anxiety meds, and I had lots of interests and hobbies and crafts and so far I am still alone and lonely and feel unworthy because I have no friends. Am I a bad person because I have no friends and no one likes me?
No biba ,it doesn't mean you are bad person.i can say this for sure.you have emotions.and Cats that you feed love you.and i love you even i don't know you.because .you feed stray cats and love them.you care about enviroment and people and every single living person in the world is bound up with invisible net with each other .i am not profesional so i can't comment about other things but you are doing right things to feel better.i think that means you have hope and you are on right track.keep trying.everyday is begining and new start.i am seeing pdoc and taking my pills it helped me a lot .have you heard about Feeling better book by David burns .i read it two times maybe it helps.i don't know.and i think books are best friends.and their writers.think about that you are friend with proust,Camus, Tolstoy.keeping journals too helps .you are your friend when you keep journals.walking routine and sleeping 8 hours helped me a lot too.and i am living with my two cats.they are like my children and best friends.i hope you feel better.Hugs

Last edited by Uykulu; Jun 12, 2021 at 10:03 AM..
Uykulu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote