Alive99
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default Jun 12, 2021 at 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever2013 View Post
Maybe she's not reliable. It's been three hours and i haven't heard from her. I really put a lot of work into our texting relationship -- you all know how i like to write! There is only one person i know who writes longer texts than me -- my best friend from high school. She's a teacher. She was my maid-of-honor.

But i am the only person who uses paragraph breaks in texts, to enhance readability. CG just wrote distracted pointless texts full of typos. She's working and has two thirty-something kids and five grandkids.

I had a "friend" who was similarly unreliable. I exposed myself to such stuff for years with her. I stuffed the feelz down but they all hit me later, much later. It's a lot of pain....yeah so don't bother with her I would say, unless she has a legit excuse for this one. But if it happens again then it's simply her being careless and unreliable. Don't bother with that kind of person.

Interestingly enough, that "friend" also wrote texts like that. Maybe there is a link between the two. Lol. Unreliable, careless, attention disorder, god only knows. But even if it's an attention disorder, they would need to take responsibility for it and do something about it.
Alive99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, bizi, buddha1too, RoxanneToto, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
bizi, luvyrself, RoxanneToto, Soupe du jour