Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default Jun 12, 2021 at 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever2013 View Post
@BethRags and @Alive99 and all:

I know you're right, that *HER* behavior is all about *HER* and that she possibly has untreated attention deficit disorder which *SHE* must take responsibility for.

But this is the first time i've reached out for a same-sex partner and she seemed genuine, if very busy and not being attentive in her texts. Just so disappointed that i invested two weeks of trading texts with her every day, getting closer and closer for her to blow me off like that when we both agreed we were ready to talk on the phone.

Just feel so rejected.

Jane.
Yes. That's exactly how it went with her for YEARS. You describe this very well. Please don't repeat it for years like I did because I ignored how it felt so it just got worse.

It gets complicated because she wasn't that unreliable originally. She just got...I don't know what changed. She did mention she was considering getting a consultation about ADHD medication. But looks like she never got that sorted out.

On second thought, she was kinda always a bit like this though, it just got worse later.

She did seem genuine and all that, too. (Then later she got too negative too)

It's absolutely not about you. I hope you'll find someone else who's more reliable.
Alive99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, bizi, buddha1too, RoxanneToto, Soupe du jour, Uykulu

Thanks for this!
bizi