View Single Post
Crook32
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2013
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2021 at 01:21 PM

Last August I was in the hospital but they said I was in “observation” not inpatient. So before they signed me out they made a pdoc see me and set me up with a php. I was there for medical issues not psych but because I am bipolar they had her come by. Now for almost a year I have been getting bills for this dr all the others got paid. Apparently she is coding as if I was inpatient when I wasn’t. They refuse to change the charge code. We have had 3 conference calls between me, insurance and hospital. Each time they say they will change it. Then I get a bill. Then they refuse to change it. The last email to insurance they said it was all taken care of but apparently not. And it is a weekend so it hangs over my head until Monday. This will totally stress me out all weekend and going to make my depression and anxiety worse.

Why does everything have to be made worse by greedy hospitals and doctors? Things used to better so much before insurance wanted a cut. Even though this case the insurance is trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crook32 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Lizzie1813, Nammu, Soupe du jour