View Single Post
Charliebrown1979

Member Since Jun 2021
Default Jun 12, 2021 at 04:54 PM

I'm 42 and have avpd. After so many rejections from people and my family I've finally decided to accept this illness as who i am and I'm gonna stop being social because it hurts. Its beyond therapy to get better, these traits and behavior are engrained in my mind. I have all symptoms. When I'm around peolple i want to run away from them as soon as possible, i only feel comfortable with myself. I have the social maturity of a child. I'm way too inhibited to have conversations, friends or girlfriends. Even after a few drinks its the same thing. When I'm rejected or criticized its fustrating and hurtful beyond words, it makes me want to hide from the world. I thought about making face to face avpd friends but that proble won't work either. I'm done trying, at least i won't be hurt anymore. I'm totally paranoid of people and i see them as potential enemies unless they show me right away that they like me. I've always worked alone and always will. I would like to chat if anyone is interested.
Charliebrown1979 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Fuzzybear, Kalm