Alive99
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default Jun 12, 2021 at 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
I know, i know! Youre driving down a road, and a bridge is out. Do you a) give the bridge your power and drive into the river or 2) DONT give away your power and figure out a detour?

The NEXT MINUTE of your day is you driving down the road of your day. If the person taking away your power is in your actual house, then thats a different problem. But usually im in my own house, and its a phone call or an email or snail mail that puts me off my route. It can put me into the river for 3 months before i rise to the surface again. I dont have that kind of time to waste anymore. Altho im sure it was convenient for my mother as a disciplinary method.

I have that problem too. Last 3.5 years I've been in that river though trying to stay over the surface. Thanks to two people that I'm no longer even in contact with, though I've sorted out a lot about one of them in my mind, the other one I'm currently having acute issues about with a lot of memories coming up that I didn't even remember before.

I don't really understand how you avoid all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Don't let her behavior effect yours eating chips when you really need to practice with taking self care. Don't let her have that much power over you.
you are stronger than that.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

How do you do that? And your profile says, happiness is a decision....how
Alive99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, RoxanneToto, unaluna, Uykulu

Thanks for this!
RoxanneToto, unaluna