Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocosurviving View Post
[emoji3508]Not Many Symptoms Right Now
[emoji942]A Few Symptoms But They’re Manageable
☔️Recovering From A Few Heavy Symptom Days
[emoji91]In A Flare
[emoji599]Symptoms Feel Unmanageable

Currently: [emoji91]In A Flare

It’s been raining again, I’ve been sleeping [emoji42] a lot and getting necessary rest. Both my rare diseases have been flaring up and causing symptoms. I did leave early Saturday morning to check my mail, grab fresh fruits and vegetables.

Hashimoto-I was recently approved for medical financial assistance. I need a Thyroid Uptake Scan and my total portion is $500.00. Yes, $500.00 to check if I have thyroid cancer. I find this corporate greed disgusting. My anxiety will be at ease once I receive the formal letter.

I’ve been doing much better with regularly taking my vitamins, supplements, inhaler and ulcer medication.

Fibromyalgia-I’ve been trying to do a few rows of knitting each day. I miss coloring. When I color, I start having muscle spasms in my hands.

Depression- I’ve been getting a lot of natural sunlight. I don’t stay outside too long because of the humidity.

Grief and Loss- Grief is so weird. One day you think of them and you don’t feel so... affected. You miss them but you’re okay. Another day, you’re minding your business and something minor reminds you of them. Next thing you know, you’re in tears and sad for the rest of the day. Sigh. -Jadoirian [Twitter].

Protection: I still wear masks, recently received new masks I ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really like the symptom rating system at the beginning of your post!

Can I borrow it?

Hope you're having a relatively decent day today!

Pflowers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Cocosurviving