View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 13, 2021 at 01:30 PM

I definitively related to you in what you say about finding even more difficult to be in a group. My god, the rest of members in that group are normally very able to connect among them while I always felt an outsider. It’s as if I was different, a rare specimen and I would project it, so (and I don’t blame people) they react according to how and what they perceive.

Feel like if I didn’t deserve to be accepted or be one more among them. I see most of the times, I didn’t even give myself the opportunity to try it. I mean, I already set in this place keep aside for these people who don’t integrate in a group, who isolate themselves. Feel like it’s a fate. And as soon as you find a chance, you sneak out of this situation (with the tail between your legs).

I remember at the University, first year, went a member of a group to do a project. They suited very well among them and they treat me as one more. They accepted me. They didn’t see any different in me. And I felt such a fear of this acceptance (I thought, no...this not possible) and I began to avoid them as much as possible. I felt fear of fitting in or failing. Not sure.

Thank you for your support. It means a lot. More than people may believe.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated