Alive99
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default Jun 14, 2021 at 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvert View Post
@Alive99 have you tried going for a walk when you feel stuck? I find that gives me new energy sometimes. What have you tried so far to fix this problem?

I'm feeling especially meh and indecisive today.

1. Walk
2. Class
3. Homework

Thank you for the input!

Yeah, walks don't give me much energy.

I um, tried to read self-help books, tried therapy, tried to think a lot about it (I'm not good at thinking deeply analytically lol)

I usually tried to manage it alone (unsuccessfully. any change is very slow over the years, there is change but very gradual and slow and it's killing me).

Sometimes I also asked for help, family member did help me by being around (she cancelled some hike to be there for me once) and it worked AWESOME but she cannot spend too much time on me so it didn't last for long. Just that one time, but it was awesome, it worked so well, her paying attention like that.

I have thought of something today though....it's emotion management related, what I thought of. I don't know if it's a hard limit in my brain or if I can get around it. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to go into details about it in this thread. Should I post it in another thread? Would (any of) you look at it if I did so?

What I do know is that outside help like the above was awesome because it gave me extra energy and lifted my mood

Nothing I do alone lifts it like that or it lasts for a short time only

Good luck to your class and homework, and to everyone else too. I'm going to go to bed now lol. Then I'm gonna have to get up late evening then gonna have to work 10-15 hours straight. Pressing & inflexible deadline
Alive99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, hvert, TJean