Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 14, 2021 at 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I personally think greeting someone as soon as you arrive to their house is a reasonable expectation. I don’t think that saying “hello” to the host is unusual request. Do you find it unreasonable?

Having said that, I don’t blame you not wanting to go there. I wouldn’t either. One thing if it was his house and mom lived there due to advanced age. Entirely different thing if if it’s her house. I’d rather stay in my own place or go on dates in neutral places

If she puts a pressure on you, it’s unpleasant. But if you don’t go there, it should not effect you at this point. Not a reason to not break up. If you want to end, just end it. No point in dragging it

She’s 72 and plays tennis not advanced age . And it’s not necessary to go upstairs to get downstairs , one could even go through the garage. If he was a tenant he wouldn’t be going upstairs into her den to say hello much less make his girlfriend greet his mother every time he pulls up regardless of how car sick his driving makes her feel .

Yeah his mom asked him why we weren’t exchanging sleep overs anymore .
That’s not dating but that’s how he conducted his relationships.
And then when it comes to dating he’s sober and I’m not.
Thank you for clarifying .
Like we’re not living together .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote