View Single Post
Whereto52

Member Since Feb 2020
34 hugs
given
Ooo Jun 14, 2021 at 04:29 PM

Hey there

As it says in the title, I got problems concentrating on anything. For a long time now.
While drawing, while studying or sometimes conversations even.

When I sit down and start working on a drawing my brain just goes to other thoughts. Which means that while I draw and should be thinking about what I am drawing, my brain just thinks about other stuff. I tried to always tell myself when I drifted off, that I am not there I am here now!

But I always realize it way too late and in matter of seconds my brain just jumps the on to the next thought train to elsewhere.

There are moments when I get fully concentrated but they have become so rare, like maybe 2 times a month. The rest of the time is just pure chaos.

And then there are moments where everything just seems to be too much for my brain to handle and I get I hard time following anything that is goin on around me.

My brain just can't seem to stay with things that lack a certain colorfulness or volume. Though that would probably wear me out after a few minutes(too loud noises I mean).

I can't really sit still anymore either. I am always doing some sort of movement or I bite my nails or bite my lip.

I really need to more focused as exams are around to corner. So hopefully someone here has advice on how to get my brain under control again.

Thanks for helping in advance
Whereto52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, downandlonely, Werewoman

Thanks for this!
leomama