Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 14, 2021 at 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomama View Post
No he is not sober, I am, I gave up 17 years of sobriety from marijuana for him. I think using marijuana triggered a manic episode that I’m having a hard time coming down from which I’ll post about in the bipolar forum. I don’t know what’s going on with me. He is definitely not at all sober in any way shape or form. He says he cut down his drinking , that’s all I said.
Oh and sometimes she is at the top of the stairs when he comes home, I told him go in through the garage. That’s his problem not mine. I should’ve posted about that a long time ago when it first happened but I couldn’t drive away so I was stuck. We’ve been arguing about his mom since the honeymoon phase ended. He puts her emotional well-being ahead of mine which is why I stopped going over there. Today when I told him using marijuana triggered a manic episode I was met with silence followed by telling me the cats he was house sitting were fighting. Like he asked if he could spend the night tomorrow and I was like I don’t want to sit at my dining room table and watch you drink.
Oh I think I got what you mean now. When you say “he is sober and I am not”, you mean he says that/it’s his perception. When in reality he isn’t sober at all. I thought I was losing my mind. You keep saying he is sober and then he isn’t ugh lol I see now what you mean

If you are breaking up, there is no reason for him to come over.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
leomama