Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 14, 2021 at 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Oh I think I got what you mean now. When you say “he is sober and I am not”, you mean he says that/it’s his perception. When in reality he isn’t sober at all. I thought I was losing my mind. You keep saying he is sober and then he isn’t ugh lol I see now what you mean

If you are breaking up, there is no reason for him to come over.

Sorry I had a dyslexic moment . He’s not sober I am. Like he has no desire to be sober . He has a desire to harm reduce , that’s not how I do things.

He’s not hearing me when I say I don’t want to hang out with him when he’s not sober so I just let it go. If he asks again I’ll repeat myself . I don’t want to be in a relationship with someone who’s not sober, it’s not good for my mental health. (Or someone who lives with his mom but that’s a different issue). He’s like this is sudden however we’ve been talking about this from the beginning. He drinks, he smokes, he uses marijuana, he doesn’t believe in God, therapy or medication. It’s not a match. He thinks I’m just pointing out all his faults. I’m saying he can’t support me .
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote