Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2021 at 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpforever1 View Post
The former soccer player just sends me texts about how he is doing which is nice. I am extremely attracted to him since he has not only a nice build but also is very polite. He is sweet. He said he would see me again when I met him. So, with his words, I am waiting for him.

I'm hoping for the best.

The other chat buddy is nice too. He gives me dating advice.

I met some frogs too but got rid of them.

So, everything is going ok for now.

I really hope I meet the former soccer player again. He says he is not married. He has his own online store so is quite busy. I will just send him greetings each morning and that is it. No need to push it.

Otherwise, I am doing fine. I am so relieved to have gotten off the dating app. I had a few more men lined up after the soccer player but they were not my type and so I turned them down politely. I just told them I found someone I liked. They took it well.

So, hopefully, this time I and the former soccer players get along and don't use each other. We shall see.
Greeting mornings? You don’t need to send him greeting mornings. Why for? You first have to establish a communication with him and he with you. And let’s see what happens.
If you send him greeting mornings, he’s gonna think that you are over heels for him.

A funny site note: A soccer player!!! Have you seen his pic, yet? My imagination is taking me now to Paolo Sousa, lol, old capitan of Portuguese soccer team. 😍

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Last edited by AzulOscuro; Jun 15, 2021 at 04:38 PM..
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote