View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 16, 2021 at 04:04 PM

I had sent my T an email last week telling her about my tough week. She commented on the email today and then said that one of the things my previous T had told her when they talked was that I need firm boundaries set because the emails got out of hand. I explained to my T that the old T was the one who set poor boundaries regarding emails and didn’t set firm ones at the beginning and also did a bit of gaslighting at times by sending emails first asking how I was feeling that week and saying it was ok to email her and then getting mad that I did email her. I explained all that to my T today and she said sarcastically about the other therapist “I wish she had told me that.”

So old T basically lied to new T and didn’t explain the whole email situation. And how it was her fault to begin with that I needed “firm boundaries”

God, therapy has been such a **** show these last 15 months no wonder I’m doing so bad mental health wise.

Both of these therapists are doctors. And I feel like the doctors are the least professional therapists.

Hugs from:
ChickenNoodleSoup, LonesomeTonight, Mystical_Being, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2