The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 18, 2021 at 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
Thanks Job, I will try to find it, maybe for the weekend though. I have to work but it’s mostly craft projects so I can’t be crying etc which reading has made me do in the past. It was funny well sort of when I got in the car after work that song save your tears for another day came on. Anyway we are also having the summer reading challenge which they have decided for staff that if you win you get a day off paid which is awesome.also I read a couple of books on grief and one called when breath becomes air has really helped. It’s about an MD who died of cancer and spoiler he dies before finishing the book but the insights he has in his last days are really helpful. The suddenness of the death conveys how it really is, and his wife finishes the book from her perspective. But one of the things he says is one more glass of wine with someone won’t make you love them more. Basically there is never enough time and doing one more thing together won’t make them love you more because it’s already at a maximum love [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s beautifully said, thank you. [emoji3590]

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Sometimes psychotic