View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 18, 2021 at 06:41 AM

Thank God! I saw my primary yesterday and she had no problem prescribing me 10 Xanax for the flight and airport layovers. Basically five going and five coming back. I’m very appreciative. I brought proof of my trip with the dates of departure and arrival LOL but she didn’t even seem like she needed it.

I also saw my pain management doctor yesterday and I also brought Proof for both of my trips. He also said I didn’t need to do that and prescribed me 10 extra pills for pain like it was no big deal. He was a new doctor replacing my NP on maternity leave but I didn’t want to just walk in there the first time seeing him and tell him what to do. This is an opiate I’m talking about and he didn’t even blink but my psychiatrist acts like she’s about to be thrown out of the medical Association.

I’m just very grateful and I’m less worried because I leave on the 29th. My psychiatrist at least is willing to send my adderall over early. But she is really strict and I had to fax her proof of my two trips. Well she didn’t ask for proof but I knew she’s very very strict so I faxed it anyway. And then I wrote on the paper the days I would be requesting the refill. I really don’t get it. I really think it happens to be that she had prescribed me two benzo‘s and a benzo sleep aid in a short period of time when I was withdrawing from the antipsychotic and somehow got flagged. We had a talk and she assured me it has nothing to do with addiction or concern over abuse. she said it was a concern over her license. If that’s true it’s really crappy that doctors need to worry about their license instead of their patients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote