View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 18, 2021 at 05:51 PM

Have a few thoughts & wondering on thos topic. I for one am not a self-sabotager. I don't fear conflict. So if anyone gets in the way of what I am aiming at, I will bulldoze them right out of my life when the opportunity arises. If something, not someone gets in the way, I will analize is to death to figure a way around it or figure out an even better plan.

I am wondering if those who self-sabotage are very determined to achieve what they want? Are they people who avoid conflict & easily give in to the things or people who would sabotage their aims & goals when some challenge comes into the picture.

I wonder just how much has to do with learned behaviors or maybe basic born with personality.

I think the topic can really be a very deep reaching one that has many facets in each h person's life that does that & I think there are probably more reasons why than we can even imagine....lol....my 2 cents worth on the topic

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
annoyedgrunt84