View Single Post
black-roses
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2015
119 hugs
given
Default Jun 19, 2021 at 07:12 AM

Hey, so I've been on Seroquel for months and want to get off of it I made like a cut from 100mg to 75mg and then tried to cut it to 50mg like the psychiatrist says. Well it was to rapid a taper so I had to do it slower, it's really hard to be certain how much I take coz I take one whole 50mg tablet then cut a 50mg tablet and sometimes it's not cut exactly in half so the tablets are not exact. Anyway, the anger and irritation I have is really overwhelming, like even though I probably have reasons to be angry like an annoying stalker harassing me for 3 years everytime I go to the shop, and I also have debts from a telecommunications company I was never with that I had to report to the cybercrime dot. Net and I also have another $15,000 debt from a Tafe that I pulled out before the census date but they still charged me for the whole course... Well anyway yeah I probably have reason to be angry but it's rage and it feels excessive and the only thing I can point it to is Seroquel because I usually don't have issues with anger. Well anyway, there's a friend I've been friends with for three years called Ben and he's been texting me daily for months complaining about his health daily and would only talk about cars. Well I had ago at him yesterday because I was sick of it and I have mental health issues and to be honest his constant complaining about his health has just been triggering my OCD. So I went ballistic and basically told him to either go to a doctor or to shut the f up. I know I lost my temper and he was apologitic. Well anyway that's not the only thing I find that he does to be irritating, I find myself being on the phone texting him for hours everyday. This has been concerning to my sister who noticed and was worried that I have a phone addiction and that could be adversely affecting me. I think she's right I'm always on it everyday for 8+ plus no lie. So I told him I wanted him not to text me for a week and I'd be busy all week so I couldn't hang. It feels good to have boundaries. I know most people would love to have what I have someone that cares and talks to them daily but I feel he's clingy and often overbearing and always complimenting me, which to be honest just makes me feel weird and embarrassed. I dunno but I think I need to make big overhauls to my friendships like actually try and make friends at Tafe but to be honest I don't know if I want friends. To be honest sometimes I don't even know what the emptiness and irritation is about and it's like really confusing and overwhelming. I don't know if my personality is normal, in fact I don't even know why I'm not able to succeed at life. I think most of it comes down to me being comfortable with my addictions even though there destructive. I know this is a long post and I wanna thank who's still reading. Any advice types for the Seroquel anger I have and friendship advice? Thanks guys
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, Fuzzybear, hvert, possum220, unaluna, WovenGalaxy