View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2021 at 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha1too View Post
This is a site with pics of Telc; the city where Soupe is spending the night:

Visiting Telc in the Czech Republic

The town square is beautiful! I hope you and your husband are having a great time, @Soupe du jour.

I didn't realize polkas were so ubiquitous in Central Europe. @Nammu...Did you ever polka, or did you just watch your parents dance? When I was growing up, my parents were really into square dancing. I spent many a night watching my parents "dosie-do." As far as Sir is concerned, I'm not sure Big Papi & your cat would get along. Although he only weighs six pounds, he went after a German shepherd tonight when I had him out for his evening walk! He'd either very brave, very stupid, or both!

@BethRags...I'm glad it will cool off in the near future. I'd imagine you don't really leave the house with the temps being what they are now. I read that psych meds make one more suseptible to heat stroke. I'm not sure if that's true, or not, though. How long did you spend in Israel? That must have been very interesting.

Yesterday night I slept a successful 6 hours. I never know what the Sandmand will deliver from night to night though. I hope everyone gets at least a few hours...
I’m glad you got some sleep. I slept lightly and was aware the whole time I was dreaming that I was laying in bed. Maybe 4-5 hours of that twilight sleep. I’m exhausted.

Yeah I just watched the old folks dance. But in school dancing was a mandatory part of grade school gym. Had to learn to square dance, and ball room dance. Was horrible. Don’t really remember it though.

Sir would stand up to Big Papi , bat him on the nose and sit on his head. He definitely believes that dogs are inferior to him. I’m pretty sure he grew up with big dogs. He was a rescue cat so don’t know the first 4-6 years of his life.

Here today is cool compared to the past couple of weeks. Only 79F out side. Supposed to storm, but not sure. Every time they make a big deal about getting rain it fizzled out.

Happy Father’s Day to all fathers here!

Hugs from:
*Beth*, buddha1too, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
~Christina