View Single Post
kimberly21

Member Since Jun 2021
Default Jun 20, 2021 at 12:19 PM

First time I knew that I was a crossdresser was the age of 10.Remember seeing a pair of my mom's pantyhose on my parents bed that I wanted to try on,mom put them away after I walked out of my parent's room.With me being the 3rd oldest of 4,two older brothers and a younger sister,knew I liked feminine things.Mom suspected there was something going on,one was act feminine at times.Dad,he noticed at times I was not like any masculine male.I knew I was happy as male too.It was finally one day my parents were gone at age 11 all by myself.My sister was at a friend's house and my brothers were gone for the week with friends at the time too.Opened my mom's top dresser drawer where she kept her pantyhose in taking out a pair putting them on and loved how they felt on my legs.Took them off and put them back in the drawer without being caught the way I found them.My parents were even concerned about me even more.School counselor had a word with them about me,saw I was hiding something in.One day they had a talk with me and told me I needed to come out about me.Finally told them I have liked feminine things and told mom I tried on a pair of her pantyhose on once.It was a shock for them for a second.Both knew I was happy as a boy but wanted to dress as a girl at times.Then they realized I was a crossdresser and knew to love and accept me for who I am.First time dressed was on Halloween,decided to dress as a girl.Both saw me happy and know I live my happy life as a fulltime crossdresser since the age of 19 to this day.Was part time at first.Also know I have a 100% very supportive wife in my life too.
kimberly21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks