Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2011
2,547 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2021 at 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien View Post
Didn't get up very early this morning...Still tired.
@Sapien...I know you wrote that you were up late, but I'm hoping the fact you didn't get up early means your sleep time was above average. I'm finding that even when I've slept longer than usual, I'm still tired, though. Sleep deprivation is cumulative.

@Nammu...I'm sorry you're dealing with sleep deprivation, too. I checked the net, & TODAY is the summer solstice (at least in the eastern U.S. time zone) -- 11:32 p.m. EST. So, we get more daylight today than any other day of the year. Hopefully everyone's sleep patterns will calm down soon. We never danced in gym class, but I remember having to dance in music class when I was in third grade. I'm a horrible dancer, but I remember wanting to dance with a little blonde girl named Ellen Blake...I remember the rush when my hand touched her's. I was a little "horn dog" even then! One dance I wish I could do is salsa. When I lived in Germany I was on a baseball team with a bunch of Cuban players who didn't return to Cuba when the Wall came down. They used to play salsa music & dance between doubleheaders. My friend just sent me this song this week -- check out the smooth moves!

Alexander Abreu, Mayito Rivera y Alain Perez - Popurri de Son 14 - YouTube

Party on, peeps! It's salsa at the solstice!

Hugs from:
MuddyBoots, Nammu

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, MuddyBoots, Nammu