View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2021 at 04:24 PM

I have noticed for some the lies are actually the way they observe a situation (broken mind)....or if you ask a specific question & one little part may not be quite right, they will deny it rather than correcting the part that isn't quite right. Ugh, I lived with a guy like that for 33 years. I always knew what the truth was though (usually a financial issue).....or the priceless lies are the ones of omission. Yea, got that alot....."if I don't tell her then I am not actually lieing".

Or another thing I have encountered was that he was too ignorant to know what he was doing & years later I am finding out how it is affecting me financially. Too stupid to know what he was actually doing or if he knew he wasn't going to tell anyone & think he could get away with it. This time his crap may land him in jail. So many who lie don't experience any negative consequences & think they can just get away with it. Ends up biting them in the rear sooner or later when we have had more than enough

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous49105