View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,775 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2021 at 06:22 PM

My h has to get some more medical tests done including a liver scan. His liver enzymes are high (the numbers have doubled in 6 months) and he just had some other blood tests done to rule out hepatitis, which they ruled out. The liver scan isn't scheduled until 6/30 and I don't know if it's just psychosomatic because he's worried, or if he's getting worse rapidly, but he's been nauseous all day today. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if we can get him in for the scan sooner than the 30th, the place they do the scans has other locations in town so we may be able to. I'm trying to calm him down by letting him know that if the doctor thought whatever this is is urgent/life threatening, she would have sent him straight to the hospital for the test, instead of saying just get it done whenever they can schedule you. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow too and just ask her, what is she suspecting/worried about/looking for other than hepatitis which is already ruled out? I don't know what to think. I'm trying to research things and trying to help calm him down because
Possible trigger:
. Because of COVID they won't let me go in with him to the doctor or for the ultrasound. I'm doing my best to stay calm and not absorb his fears because if I go there we all know how I get.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, Mystical_Being, NP_Complete, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2