View Single Post
cinnamonstick

Member Since Oct 2015
256 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2021 at 08:46 PM

My sister (assigned male at birth) confided in me several years ago her tribulations growing up. It really made me think and helped make sense of her behavioral changes . She went down a path of self destruction, which I understand the reasons now. She was clean for a while but stuck in a constant loop of negative self talk. She basically drinks all of the time now and refuses to get help or go on an antidepressant. I tried everything I could think of to lift her spirits but she just disappeared. It hurts my heart because I feel helpless. She’s pretty anti social and hates electronic communication. She is brilliant and knows so much about so many topics. It’s been a year since I’ve heard from her. I miss her. We live far apart. She still goes to work. I just don’t understand why I was shut out.

Do you ever want to push people away.?
Have you always been reclusive? I remember we chatted a couple of years ago and I think I tried to convince you to go out.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Discombobulated, Skeezyks, TishaBuv, TunedOut