View Single Post
TJean

Member Since Jun 2021
37 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2021 at 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive99 View Post
Ah I see. Yeah I think home office sucks ***, like it's TOTALLY UNHEALTHY mentally. It's just wrong on so many levels, I could write a loooooong essay on it.

A BIG part of my problem is that I'm doing home office!!

Though it would be mitigated by being VERY regularly checked up on. Every day. I'm trying to find accountability partners rightnow on that server that hvert mentioned. Are you interested in joining it too?

Oh, and where I said earlier, "then with two other people I was able to do the commitments okay but I did not have many, only like 1-2 hours a day because I had an easier period with work too. And then I just got low at one point and then I suddenly couldn't do any of it at all".... I mean, I couldn't do it nicely during the day. Only at night, ugh.

Also I'm not sure if you skipped my earlier post entirely. Or if the question about depression was too private. Let me know please
I don't mind doing some work from home. I need to think about the accountability partners thing as I tend to take on too much and not follow through. I'm currently also looking for a new therapist as my current one is way too expensive and not a great match.

My sister usually treats depression as "sadness" and will say things like don't say you feel that way or I'm sure you don't feel that bad. Which just negates my honest feelings. She was married and left home when I was 7 and we don't have much, other than parents, in common. I care about her but many times feel worse after talking to her since she doesn't take my feeling seriously (or at least doesn't seem to).
TJean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, hvert, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Alive99