View Single Post
cinnamonstick

Member Since Oct 2015
256 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2021 at 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
@cinnamonstick Thank you so much for your gracious offer. (By the way, I was born in Cleveland although my parents moved us back east when I was still only 5 or 6. So I don't really remember much about it except that I once puked in a neighbor's driveway and I fell from the first floor of a home under construction in the neighborhood down into the unfinished basement.)

With regard to my gender identity issues, there's not much to say. As far back as I can remember I always secretly longed to be female. But I was "assigned male at birth", as the euphemism goes nowadays, and I've always struggled to live as male a life as I could manage. (Sadly, I mostly made a train wreak of it.) And now, at my advanced age, there's really nothing to be done about any of it. So it all just is what it is... or was what it was... as the case may be. There's really just not much more to say... which is, at least in part, why I so seldom post my own threads here on MSF; to bring this reply back around toward the original topic of the thread. But I do appreciate your kind offer.

Where in Cleveland where you born?

The new trans friend I was helping has stopped communicating. I’m worried about her, but I don’t know if she wants space or if something happened. She actually lives in her car and I can’t locate her. I was looking for information for her. She’s a smart woman that has fallen on bad/hard times It’s so odd , I’ve always been one to reach out;, but know I’m wondering if I’m being sent a message to put my good intentions on pause.
Thoughts oh wise one.?

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Skeezyks