View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 21, 2021 at 07:52 AM

So Sorry you have to put up with this! Please do not give up! i agree with the wise and wonderful unaluna about googling your city government's website if that can Help. Perrhaps you can ask a social worker to keep the matter private if that is possible if that is what you truly wish. i think finding a job and getting indipendent of her may be a good idea. i am not sure if living in such conditions is even legal to be Honest. You may both get into trouble if someone finds out? i am not sure about that and i don't want to scare you but regardless i think it may be necessary to do something about it. Just try to call anyone whom may Help. Is your Family available? Any Friends you trust? Please do stay Safe. Are you doing ok? Need any support? i am here and Hopefully many others as Well. Hopefully things will improve really soon for everyone. Sorry if this post wasn't really Helpful. Sending many Safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @MrsA, your Family, your Friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fightring and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!

Last edited by MickeyCheeky; Jun 21, 2021 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: originally sent at 14.51; capital S in Safe in second to last sentence, conditions instead of condiytions and other things i don't remember
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna