View Single Post
mssweatypalms

Member Since May 2021
476 hugs
given
Default Jun 22, 2021 at 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
-It’s been already a long time since I’m feeling pretty hopeless and depressed. It all began since the lockdown my country suffered because of the pandemic in the Spring of last year, 2020.

-The thing is that it seems that this time I’m not being able to find some kind of recovery. I feel lost and stuck with both, depression and social anxiety. Social anxiety and depression. They both feed each other.

-My lack of energy and the deep insecurity makes me avoid, delay, even daily tasks as cooking. Not mention others not so daily task as driving my new car, or speaking with a friend on the phone (or simply answer to a phone call), go to a clothes store to buy a dress, etc. There are so many.
Same here. I was pretty stable and I could easily cope with depression and other issues before the pandemic. My life was a lot more stressful before COVID-19 spread, but the lockdowns took a toll on me. We still have a lot of restrictions in my country. I only go out to buy groceries and medicine, but I don't know if I'll be able to face other people when things become normal again. It's very different from talking to students online as well.

I'm always so sleepy these days. I only have energy for one job. I have a lot of things to finish for my other job, but I keep on delaying it. I'm trying to catch up now though. I didn't even have energy to shower last Saturday. I need more and more sleep and I don't talk to my friends a lot.

I hope you'll feel better.
mssweatypalms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro, Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro