Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2021 at 05:14 PM

It's going too far!!

I think ideologies will switch and morph into each other.. Yin Yang.. Like a whole nations that go into ashes.. Taiwan is being invaded by buying properties, technological AI's speaking for people and just bots arguing with each other, manipulating masses.. Idk

I feel good today though with some chems.. I find that I feel like a cult member.. Just helping my mom carry groceries, calm contemplation and talking about things, sticking around people longer to converse.. That's the way it's meant to be. Cuz you know everything is a cult..

But the people involved in the nonsense don't know what they want - I think most people don't know what they want.. That's the beauty of life.. To have a pleasant surprise, suffer for good things.. The pre-setting is purgatory which can be made, anything. But many people are frustrated and have the opposite of endorphins in their brains - Lack of good physical health.. Mental health requires many basic things. Did hunter gatherers care about all of this stuff or even want to commit suicide? I'm sure not..

There's so much reflection now about the world in mass.. The gate has been open and everything's all coming flooding in at once. But if whoever controls the media wanted something different, it would be without such advanced unregulated technology.. Awakening? It feels all natural idk.. But other countries have censorship and I haven't read much about history until recently..

Panspermia is what I think happened.. Dissociative images. Before DNA was discovered, it was as an acid hallucination in some guys mind. I find it good to think about these things like a hippie instead of heading towards hell - Just try to manage the thoughts as best as you can.

Energies is what I see now.. Morphing, transforming. You could be in a good place. Idk if you're ok but I hope something good comes out of this for you.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Tribica